[42747] trunk/base/src/macports1.0/macports.tcl

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.org
Sun Nov 30 09:03:47 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 03:02:01AM +1100, Joshua Root wrote:
> Presumably you discovered this the hard way? Is there a problem with the
> upgrade script, or was this the result of a manual edit?
>
> - Josh

This was the result of a manual edit. I'm using a custom sources.conf and
forgot to use [default]. It did work before but when I updated to the latest
version I got an error that $sources_default wasn't defined.

So don't worry, no problem with the upgrade script ;-)

Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary
+ using http://gnupg.org