Fwd: [40483] trunk/dports/erlang/mochiweb

C. Florian Ebeling febeling at macports.org
Thu Oct 9 06:32:05 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:17 AM, C. Florian Ebeling
<febeling at macports.org> wrote:
>>> Recently I wanted to copy over a whole directory form worksrcpath
>>> to destdir, and that turned out to be quite tedious. Is it possible to
>>> do this any easier than this?
>>
>> "copy ${worksrcpath}/priv/skel ${privdir}/skel" should do it, unless
>> I've misunderstood?

true actually :)  was confused.

I have another problem now, though. since its a svn checkout, by simply
copying i get all these crappy little .svn directories plus their content.
something like an -exclude PATTERN doesn't seem to exist though.
Any idea for that additional problem? :)

Gruss,
Florian

--
Florian Ebeling