Terms? Re: New PortMgr team announced!

Ware, Ryan R ryan_ware at me.com
Wed Oct 15 15:11:05 PDT 2008

Congratulations to the new Overlords.  All hail Kodos!

Seriously though, while some folks on the list want to know what the
terms of the proclimation are, I suggest letting the PortMgr team work
through getting a new release out the door so people can quit being
informed about the postflight script.  In addition, they can make a
dent in the pile of work that exists and take some time among
themselves to determine what they'd like to propose.

I personally like the time limits let's see what the new team feels
when then get the chance to catch a breath.

Ryan