[MacPorts] #16028: Add search form for just summaries and portnames

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Sat Oct 25 17:43:26 PDT 2008

Could I get some feedback on the following changes? Do we want a link
in ports.php that is a quick jump for "tickets about this port"?
Neither of the two new links are perfect, but are what Trac allows
easily. I can implement Ryan's form as an entire custom page if it
needs to be exact.

Thanks
-Bill