Including spaces in adduser command

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 2 17:29:17 PDT 2009

On Apr 2, 2009, at 07:11, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

> On Apr 2, 2009, at 5:25 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> By all means! :) Maybe not just yet, since we just had 1.7.1.
>
> I should think that shouldn't stop us from releasing important
> updates.

I suppose not.

There were a few changes I wanted to merge back to the 1.7 branch in
time for 1.7.1, and then suddenly 1.7.1 had been released. So I'd
like to go back and merge those for 1.7.2.

This bug we're talking about here, with spaces in adduser, has
existed forever, though, right? It's not a regression introduced by
1.7.1? So it doesn't seem to me like there is that much urgency to
fix it immediately.