NewHelpSystem & man pages

C. Florian Ebeling florian.ebeling at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:36:19 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> wrote:
> For everyone who did not notice yet what this is about, I documented my
> plans about a new help system based on AsciiDoc at
> <http://trac.macports.org/wiki/NewHelpSystem>.

Really good to see an initiative to shape in the doc area! The current
state of affairs was not really satisfying. Mark has probably good
reasons why he couldn't bring in more time, but we shouldn't stay in
write-lock mode for too long on that.

Do I get it correct that the guide will be maintained separately for
now, after the new help system plan?

In which ways can people help the effort? (Maybe that would be a good
additional note on the wiki page to point out.)

Cheers,
Florian

--
Florian Ebeling