1.8.0 r55286 error from port outdated

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Sat Aug 8 09:03:15 PDT 2009

Hi

Just updated my base installation to the current HEAD of the
release_1_8 branch (r55286) and port outdated is failing with the
following error:

[ram at cizin base]$ port outdated
can't read "portinfo(version)": no such element in array
    while executing
"set latest_version $portinfo(version)"
    (procedure "action_outdated" line 67)
    invoked from within
"$action_proc $action $portlist [array get global_options]"
    (procedure "process_cmd" line 92)
    invoked from within
"process_cmd $remaining_args"
    invoked from within
"if { [llength $remaining_args] > 0 } {

    # If there are remaining arguments, process those as a command
    set exit_status [process_cmd $remaining..."
    (file "/opt/local/bin/port" line 3672)
[ram at cizin base]$

Is is an actual problem or have I messed something up?

Cheers

Adam