Time for a little Object-Oriented refactoring? [was Re: Automatic homepage for sourceforge, googlecode, etc.]

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Aug 22 14:20:17 PDT 2009

Feel free to add more C to base! :-)

Incorporating any other language is going to be at least somewhat
tricky, since portfiles are effectively locked in to Tcl, and you thus
need to use either Tcl or its C API (and in fact port currently just
extends tclsh). And I really don't see anyone rewriting the lot in one
go, so everything would have to peacefully coexist.

- Josh