Suggestion on auto ticket filing

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Tue Dec 1 14:29:12 PST 2009

Can you tell me more about the gsoc project wrt MacPorts?  Where do I
find the log?  I can force a portfile to fail, or look at some others
that have, where do I find those logs?

 From what I can gather, your comments below are speaking towards 100%
automated ticket submissions on port install error?  Or are you
saying, that after a failed install, and some general guidance to a
wiki/troubleshooting page, that the steps the user take would auto
submit a new trac ticket, which in turn, a script could fish out some
details and make the ticket more relevant?

Sorry, had the flu, and am catching up, and also a little cloudy
still, reading over your post, I am not sure I entirely follow what
you mean, but would love to work on making this a reality.  If you
could help bring me up to speed on what you envision, maybe there is a
chance my skill set falls in range with the work needed to be done.

Thanks.