p5-astro-satpass version update sent to trac

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sat Dec 5 01:24:55 PST 2009

On 2009-12-5 11:15 , Scott Haneda wrote:
> I would like to know:
> 1) Correct title format for new, patch, and version updates

All the guidelines we have are in the Guide:
<http://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.html#project.tickets>

> 2) Should diff and updated Portfile be attached

For existing Portfiles, just a diff (made with 'svn diff' or 'diff -u').
For patchfiles, it's less confusing to attach the whole file rather than
a diff of a diff.

> 4) Should I even post to the dev list to make the ticket known

No, that's what macports-tickets is for. Only post to -dev if you think
a ticket has been forgotten about.

- Josh