dovecot-sieve

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Tue Dec 22 10:07:58 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm building a Portfile for dovecot-sieve and to get the dovecot-sieve
command line tools I also need to download the dovecot sources.

How do I add an additional download to my Portfile so the sources end
up in the work directory?

Also, I'd prefer to grab the same version that 'port download dovecot'
would download. In my situation I'm building a newer version of
dovecot then is in MacPorts.

So this is what the work dir would look like:

./work/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.14
./work/dovecot-1.2.9

and dovecot-sieve configure args would be:

./configure --with-dovecot=${workpath}/dovecot-1.2.9/

So from the configure line you see I either need to know the full
dovecot version or need to extract it to:

./work/dovecot

Any tips on doing this would be groovy.

Thanks,
Brad