SDL frameworks

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Dec 27 15:17:22 PST 2009

On Dec 27, 2009, at 12:25, nox wrote:

> I think someone already discussed that earlier on the mailing-list, but I don't think any conclusion has been reached, so I'm asking again: should we nuke the various libsdl*-framework ports? Is there anyone really using them?

I was trying to create a port for enigma, which wants to use the SDL frameworks. But I never got it to work, and that was years ago. Now, I see the SDL frameworks don't even build. Maybe enigma can be convinced to use the non-framework versions instead. (I'd appreciate any help you can offer on that.)

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/14354