[46233] trunk/dports/math

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sun Feb 1 19:09:56 PST 2009

On Feb 1, 2009, at 6:06 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Ok, I'm wrong here in that I thought those all-caps items were
> files, but in fact DOCS MULTI_THREAD and PI_DEMO are directories and
> README is a symlink, so xinstall won't work. In that case you will
> have to use "copy" after all. But you could do it in a foreach loop
> to simplify it from what you had before.
>
> You could symlink DOCS into ${prefix}/share/doc/${name} in case
> someone is looking for documentation there.
>
> There's an additional problem I didn't notice before, which is that
> it builds using "gcc" but you should fix it so that it builds with
> whatever's in ${configure.cc}. Adding this to build.args seems to
> work.
>
> Consider enabling the parallel build. It works fine for me.
>
> See attached patch. Actually tested this time. :)

	Thanks for the patch Ryan, I incorporated most of it and also tested
a parallel build, which worked just fine for me too! The only thing I
changed from your patch were the two lines:

xinstall -m 644 ${worksrcpath}/m_apm.h ${destroot}${prefix}/include
xinstall -m 644 ${worksrcpath}/libmapm.a ${destroot}${prefix}/lib

since in each I'm only installing a single file so there's no need for
xinstall's -W chdir (as opposed to the installation of the three
binaries in a single line).

	Thanks again! Regards,...

-jmpp