How to modify and test port1.0/group/kde4-1.0.tcl

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Tue Feb 3 12:34:51 PST 2009

Hello,

I would like to modify and test the KDE4 group configuration.

I modified the following file:
/opt/mports/trunk/dports/_resources/port1.0/group/kde4-1.0.tcl.

My sources.conf configuration is:
file:///opt/mports/trunk/dports [default]

Now, how do I enable my local modifications for testing?

I tried sudo port
 -d selfupdate, which updated the SVN tree.

I also recompiled and installed port from SVN.

How to test my kde4-1..0.tcl configuration file?
The old configuration is still present.

I am stuck and I would like to help in the KDE4 compilation.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel