Various questions

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:44:55 PST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Ian Eiloart <iane at sussex.ac.uk> wrote:

> If that last question doesn't scare anyone, can I become maintainer of the
> mail/exim and mail/mailman ports, please? I'd also like to create ports for
> libspf2 and dkim libraries.

On a similar note, I wouldn't mind taking care of the tuxmath and
tuxtype ports, assuming someone gets around to committing the latter.
I'm the upstream maintainer for both projects.  I contributed the
tuxmath port last year, and no one has touched it since until I
submitted an update last week.  I submitted the tuxtype portfile a
couple of days ago and am waiting for it to be committed.  I'm happy
to do the commits myself if given access, and I'd have no intention of
touching anything outside of my own portfiles.

Cheers,

David Bruce