libzdb help!

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Mon Feb 9 19:12:30 PST 2009

I am familiar with -d. Been running it all day.

I have tried to find a way to influance the configure script without
patching but I gave up and patched it.

# port configure // fails

# cd work/libzdb-2.3/ && ./configure --prefix=/opt/local // works

As far as I know --prefix typically influences the install dir and not
the finding of libs or includes.
But I'm not a strong unix admin.

Just try the scripts I attached. Takes about a minute or two to add
them to a local repo.

I have the scripts dumbed down on purpose. Running ./configure with no
args (or with prefix=/opt/local if you prefer) from ${worksrcdir} or
what ever that var is named works.
Running "port configure" does not work.

//brad