[46678] trunk/dports/kde/kdepim4

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Feb 10 01:12:29 PST 2009

On Feb 10, 2009, at 01:41, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 21:51 -0800, illogic-al at macports.org wrote:
>
>> I cheated by disabling some kresource named "featureplan". I hate
>> it and it hates me.
>> Also added necessary link to QtNetwork for kleopatra. At this
>> point all KDE4 portfiles build completely, if xcode's gcc4.2 is
>> present, even if only with some nasty patches some places.
>
> Super, thanks. Under 10.4, /usr/bin/gcc42 is not present. I recompiled
> recently modified Apple-gcc-42 port file (still not commited to SVN).

It is still not committed because I still have reservations about the
method that was used to update it. I will add my comments to ticket
#16666 shortly.

> How do you set apple-gcc-4.2 compiler option in the kde4 group file?

See my existing note in ticket #16666. You would set:

configure.cc ${prefix}/wherever/cc/is
configure.cxx ${prefix}/wherever/cxx/is
configure.cpp ${prefix}/wherever/cpp/is

You can use "port contents apple-gcc42" to see the contents of the
port after it's installed and figure out where it puts cc, cxx and
cpp, and fill those in above.