doxygen

cssdev at mac.com cssdev at mac.com
Tue Feb 10 03:54:20 PST 2009

On Feb 7, 2009, at 1:32 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Feb 7, 2009, at 12:09, Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 2009-02-07 at 19:02 +0100, Rainer Müller wrote:
>>>
>>> Ticket id? Debug log? Patch?
>>> How is your quick note supposed to be helpful?
>>>
>>> This is a quick note that doxygen @1.5.8_1 builds fine or me on
>>> Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard on Intel ;-)
>>
>> Sorry I created a ticket on doxygen a few days ago but I cannot
>> find it.
>>
>> Here is the crash:
>>
>> Sorry -- I was wrong when I said I could build doxygen on all four
>> OSes. It does fail for me on 10.4 PPC, but succeeds on the three
>> others. See
>
> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18258
>
> (I see you're already Cc'd on that ticket)

Just FYI for others on the list, this is the result of a fun change
Apple made in an iconv() parameter between Tiger and Leopard. I'm
checking upstream on a fix so that we hopefully don't need to keep
around a custom MacPorts-only patch. (Or we could patch libiconv for
the POSIX compliant parameters used on Leopard, but that might cascade
to a whole host of other changes.)

Chris