How distfiles mirrors know to fetch new files

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Feb 22 14:34:10 PST 2009

Ah yes, ok, that script I do recall. Does it produce any error
messages in the error log? If not, do you have any idea why your
mirror does not appear to have all files on it that it should?
Compare for example the dcraw, graphviz and winetricks directories on
your mirror and the California one. I've checked several other paths,
and I can't find any files added to your mirror after December of
last year.