[47462] trunk/dports/net/scotty/Portfile

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Sat Feb 28 13:35:34 PST 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 01:17:52PM -0800, markd at macports.org said:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> I see that the 'lib:libX11.6:XFree86' dependency was removed a month ago
> in the Scotty port in favor of 'port:xorg-libs', and now the latter has
> been removed.  I don't remember much about the Scotty port, but the latest
> change simply says xorg-libs is unneeded.  Can you give some more
> explanation on the reasons for the two changes?

It looks like scotty only links to tk, so it seems it doesn't need any
specific X11 deps at all.

However, at least here, it actually builds against the system tcl/tk and not
MacPorts even though it claims dependencies on both:

	tnm.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
	/System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.4/Tcl (compatibility version 8.4.0, current version 8.4.0)
	/System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.4/Tk (compatibility version 8.4.0, current version 8.4.0)

Bryan