Impact of building using screen Unix utility

Kristofer Henriksson kthenriksson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:21:28 PDT 2009

That's odd, because I've never had a problem using Terminal's
scrollback at the same time as using screen.

At any rate, screen's scrollback can be accessed with "ctrl-a [", and
then use arrow keys or vi keys to move around. Push "q" when you want
to stop.

(Sorry for the double reply Ryan, I forgot to Reply-all the first time.)