macports website

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Tue Jul 14 12:54:09 PDT 2009

I don't seeing using HTML 5 as an upgrade so much as a side step.  It
doesn't break things -- even as far back as IE6, which most companies
use.

Also, since yet another ticket has shown up due to having to do fun
fancy tagging due to the XML side of XHTML, I figured it would be
another reason to bring back the discussion of getting of XHTML.