ocaml port updates

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Wed Jul 15 16:27:09 PDT 2009

On 2009-07-14 06:58 , Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> Can I get a macports account to put the new ports in or could someone
> take a gander?

I would like to see some maintainer for the various ocaml related ports.
The main problem for other committers is to test or verify if the ports
are doing everything "right" and work as expected. There are also a lot
of other ocaml-* related submissions in Trac [1] pending for a long time.

Please apply for MacPorts commit access as described in
<http://guide.macports.org/#project.membership>. Usually we require a
track record of multiple Trac submissions and in best case also
maintainership of some ports. In your case, I think you proved enough
knowledge about Portfiles and MacPorts by maintaining your own parallel
mirror of these ocaml ports.

Rainer

[1]
http://trac.macports.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&summary=~ocaml-&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=port&order=priority