Vim MacPorts support

Maximilian Nickel mnick at macports.org
Mon Jul 27 14:31:09 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:18 AM, Rainer Müller<raimue at macports.org> wrote:
> As soon as it is improved and thoroughly tested, I would like to include
> it in the vim ports. Then we could change that modeline to use
> ft=portfile instead of ft=tcl and recommend installing vim from MacPorts (

Right now i'm setting the filetype for any file named Portfile automatically to
portfile in ftdetect, so probably the ft part in the modeline could be removed
completly.

All the code is in contrib/mpvim now and most of the syntax from the
guide should be covered. Support for snippets as described in my last
mail has also been added. The README should explain most stuff

Cheers
Max