openssl

Emmanuel Hainry milosh at macports.org
Mon Jun 1 09:46:58 PDT 2009

Citando Bradley Giesbrecht :

> Is there a way to get deps when they are declared inside variants?

The answer is yes. However, I don't understand if you want to know what
depends on openssl or what openssl depends on.

> This does not pick up the openssl dep for postfix+tls.
>
> bash-3.2# port installed depends:openssl

This line is probably equivalent to port depends openssl. It shows which
ports need openssl (openssl's dependents). As there is no dependency on
variants, the variants you installed openssl with have no effect.
However, it takes into account the ports that depended on openssl
through a variant. It only works for installed ports obviously.

The second option (openssl's dependencies) would be
port deps openssl +variants

Emmanuel