Forcing a variant to a variant

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Fri Jun 5 06:14:55 PDT 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 9:08 PM, Scott Haneda wrote:
> Ha ha! :)  Brad and myself are working on a few things in ports
> closely.  He made a +server for clamav, and I am trying to pull it
> all together in ASSP in a user friendly way.

I haven't attempted to add +server (or other automatic configuration)
to the clamav port since there are so many different ways of deploying
it (which MTA, with or without clamd, local socket or tcp socket,
clamdscan/clamscan run out of procmail, run as a milter, something
else?)...

If you come up with something that would be helpful, I'll be happy to
integrate it with the port.
--
Daniel J. Luke