Is it time to start regression testing yet?

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Sat Jun 6 15:49:10 PDT 2009

On Jun 6, 2009, at 3:12 PM, William Siegrist wrote:

> I suggest we setup a buildbot master at build.macports.org and have
> it (at least initially) test building/installing/testing base and
> ports after each commit. I think for an initial effort, in light of
> all earlier attempts failing, we should start small and just do
> default variants.

Indeed, Jeremy has already talked me out of variants, but I still
think we need to also go over all the ports currently in the
collection in addition to commit-triggered builds.  That holds doubly
true whenever we install an Apple upgrade on the buildbot - we have to
check to see what might have broken.

- Jordan