Removing configure options

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Jun 8 23:31:42 PDT 2009

On Jun 8, 2009, at 11:16 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

> Running `make` is handled by the build phase rather than in configure.
>
> Try removing the `...-append make` and see if it fixes that problem.
>
> On Jun 9, 2009, at 2:12 AM, Scott Haneda wrote:
>
>> On Jun 8, 2009, at 10:59 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
>>
>>> My apologies:  the prefix is located in configure.pre_args.
>>> Please try:
>>> configure.pre_args-delete --prefix=/opt/local
>>>
>>> I believe you shouldn't need to quote it unless there's a space in
>>> it.

That was my first effort, so I tried to nike the make and also tried
to append it in:

DEBUG: Executing org.macports.destroot (rbldnsd)
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: xinstall: Cannot stat: /
opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_haneda_macports_sysutils_rbldnsd/
work/rbldnsd-0.996b/rbldnsd/rbldnsd, No such file or directory
Warning: the following items did not execute (for rbldnsd):
org.macports.activate org.macports.destroot org.macports.install

Is my destroot wrong:
destroot {
     xinstall -m 755 -d ${destroot}${prefix}/var
     xinstall -m 755 ${worksrcpath}/rbldnsd/rbldnsd ${destroot}$
{prefix}/var
}

./var/macports/receipts missing (created)
./var/macports/registry missing (created)
./www missing (created)
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.destroot (rbldnsd)
Error: Target org.macports.destroot returned: xinstall: Cannot stat: /
opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_haneda_macports_sysutils_rbldnsd/
work/rbldnsd-0.996b/rbldnsd, No such file or directory
Warning: the following items did not execute (for rbldnsd):
org.macports.activate org.macports.destroot org.macports.install
haneda at macbook rbldnsd $l
total 16

the binary is not getting made for some reason, so it can not find it,
to isntall it were I need to have it put.