Is it time to start regression testing yet?

C. Florian Ebeling florian.ebeling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:10:31 PDT 2009

> Florian did a really great job here.

Thanks. :)

> I can understand reasons for
> developing that more or less in private as I assume he has been
> experimenting with that a lot before he came up with something usable.
> But I agree that it would be better now to have it in the MacPorts
> repository. It makes it easier to track progress

We can move it into the macports svn if it really becomes a proper
part of the project. I would not mind though to wait a bit until more
important aspects have been settled. Anyway, the development on Github
is very open in my eyes, you can just use the feeds of
febeling/mpbuildserver and langalex/portmill and see everything I do.

feed://github.com/feeds/febeling/commits/mpbuildserver/master
feed://github.com/feeds/langalex/commits/portmill/master

This is just for the meantime, to be sure.

Florian

--
Florian Ebeling
Twitter: febeling