Looking for a portfile review before submitting (rbldnsd)

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Wed Jun 10 18:08:20 PDT 2009

Thanks, so I changed it to:
distname            ${name}_${version}

I believe that is correct.  But now it ignores master_sites and I am
timing out on looking for the file on macports servers.

name                rbldnsd
version             0.996b
categories          sysutils
maintainers         hostwizard.com:scott
master_sites        http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/rbldnsd/
homepage            http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/rbldnsd.html
distname            ${name}_${version}