[47762] trunk/dports/emulators/nonpareil

Martin Krischik krischik at macports.org
Fri Mar 6 23:56:04 PST 2009

Jeremy Huddleston schrieb:

> Could we possibly make nonpareil a bit more light weight by adding the
> files/ stuff to a tarball on the mirrors... there's no need to clutter
> everyone's disk with these 9M

Shure - have you got a link for me on how to do it? Yes, I did search
the guide and I did search the wiki but nothing useful turned up. Of
course I might just have used the wrong search keywords.

Suggestion: If there is no documentation yet then write a Wiki and send
be the link only.

And is there a place in the svn hierarchy where I can keep the files. It
is helpful to keep the change history of command files and plists.

Regards

Martin
--
Martin Krischik