[47762] trunk/dports/emulators/nonpareil

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Mar 7 04:13:42 PST 2009

On Mar 7, 2009, at 02:38, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I recommend you copy the icons into your user directory in the
> repository, which you would first have to create.

Now that I think about it, it would be better to copy *just* the icon
files. Don't copy the .command files or the Info.plist files, since
those are largely the same and could be better handled by having just
a single template .command and Info.plist file in the files directory
which you can modify for each calculator using reinplace. Don't have
the appbundle directory structure in your icon distfile either;
create it in the destroot like you were doing (though abstracted into
a foreach loop like I showed).