milestone 1.7.1

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Mar 12 06:49:28 PDT 2009

Joshua Root wrote:
> Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
>> Any idea when milestone 1.7.1 will be complete?
>
> RSN. :-)

I have one last idea for which I will send out another mail after this.

>> It seems that all tickets but one are closed, and the last real activity
>> on it is on the order of months.
>
> Yes. Now is a great time to test the release_1_7 branch and report any
> regressions from 1.7.0. If nobody moves on the direct mode issues soon,
> we'll punt on it for 1.7.1.

Do we need a release candidate or are we going to release it right away?
I think the only major changes have been to the upgrade proc.

Changes:
http://trac.macports.org/changeset?old_path=%2Ftags%2Frelease_1_7_0&old=HEAD&new_path=%2Fbranches%2Frelease_1_7&new=HEAD#file17

Rainer