perl5.8 fixup

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Fri Mar 20 16:31:22 PDT 2009

On 2009-03-16 09:33:18 -0700, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
> This could be good. Just not have perl5.8 install man pages. If perl
> users don't use them why waste effort.

I frequently use the Perl-related man pages. In practice, for
the modules, they give the same information as perldoc (when
the installation is correct). BTW "man" is faster to type and
has completion in zsh (perldoc doesn't).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>