[50674] trunk/dports/audio/ardour2

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu May 7 14:39:46 PDT 2009

On May 7, 2009, at 08:30, David Evans wrote:

> Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Your patch hardcodes the location /opt/local. You must change this
>> to support whatever prefix MacPorts is currently running in, which
>> could be different.

>>>  post-patch {
>>>      reinplace "s%/opt/local%${prefix}%g" ${worksrcpath}/SConstruct
>>>  }

> yes, but they are replaced by the post-patch reinplace.  See above.

Oh! So it is, I missed that.

It would be helpful if you could use something like "@PREFIX@"
instead of "/opt/local" in the reinplace and in the patchfiles, for
two reasons: 1) I have a rule in my email program to flag MacPorts
changes emails containing "/opt/local" so that I can identify changes
that hardcode /opt/local, and the way ardour2 is doing it makes it a
false positive. I might also want to do a grep for "/opt/local" in
all Portfiles to identify such ports, which would again be a false
positive with ardour2. 2) The patch in #15514 will cause a warning to
be printed if a reinplace doesn't replace anything. The reinplace in
ardour2 will cause this warning to be printed if the prefix is /opt/
local.