Mac Science Collaboration group

James Kyle jameskyle at ucla.edu
Mon May 11 16:18:05 PDT 2009

On May 11, 2009, at 3:35 PM, Michael Crawford wrote:

> Apple has some scienific computing software, that is specially
> optimized for the Mac OS and the processors it uses.  Here's one:
>
>   https://www.apple.com/science/profiles/osxporting/index2.html
>
> Try a google search for:
>
>   mac os x high performance computing
>
> and you'll find lots of interesting stuff.

I'd also throw this link up there:
http://www.macresearch.org/

I think this site is at least partially backed by apple, we were
contacted by our apple rep and asked to participate in the site.
There's a lot of useful information there as well as a decent
selection of research oriented tutorials and articles.

-james