Lint Spam

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Fri May 15 01:27:44 PDT 2009

On 2009-05-15 09:30:10 +0200, Rainer Müller wrote:
> On 2009-05-15 08:40, Anders F Björklund wrote:
> > Lots of lint reports for the latest email obfuscations
> > and the false positives from the version number checks...
>
> Does it still hit many false positives? Could you please give some
> examples?

I got a lint e-mail complaining that for optipng 0.6.2, ${version}
was not used in the line:

patchfiles      optipng-0.6.2.1.diff

But this patch file is specific to version 0.6.2 and will be removed
in the next version. I don't think that using ${version} is really
useful and it may be better to keep the filename as it is (making
copy-paste easier and so on).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>