gnat-gcc reproduce bug

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Sun May 17 23:46:42 PDT 2009

Hello,
I've got a bug while trying to build gnat-gcc +macada using
macada.org's binary as bootstrap compiler, I'm on Leopard 10.5.6 and I
have XCode tools 3.1.2 installed.
I reported the bug in #19668 but krischik won't support PowerPC .

Before filing a bug I'd like someone else with a ppc and macports try
to build and see if he can reproduce the bug, steps are simple:

- download <http://www.macada.org/macada/Downloads_files/
GnatPPC-4.3.dmg> , ~140Mb
- install the resulting .pkg, it'll go in /usr/local/ada-4.3.3
- build gnat-gcc using +macada variant, this will select the compiler
just installed from .pkg

It may take a little time, say an hour or two depending on your
computer, please save the full output of terminal in a file and keep
it apart, then reply here.

Thanks

Andrea