Mac Science Collaboration group

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Mon May 18 16:04:46 PDT 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 03:40:13PM -0700, James Kyle said:
>>> Your next steps really depend how you want to work, or rather you
>>> have
>>> to find a workflow which works for you and other contributors. I
>>> would
>>> recommend to start with a wiki page and document your goals and how
>>> you
>>> want to achieve them. Gather other developers to join your efforts
>>> and
>>> then discuss with them.
>
> This is what I was thinking. I assume that wiki editing is connected to
> commit access? I poked around the wiki page and didn't see any page
> creation or editing links.

Nope, it just requires you to be logged in (with any account, not just
@macports).  To create a new page just go to the page, eg:

<http://trac.macports.org/wiki/Science>

The other choice is to create a link to it with CamelCase which is
auto-linked by the wiki, then you can go to it from there.  Also check out

<http://trac.macports.org/wiki/TracWiki>

Bryan