source .tcl script on tclsh startup, and remain in interactive mode

Darren Weber dweber at macports.org
Mon May 18 16:30:08 PDT 2009

Let the file ~/bin/macports.tcl contain the following:

source /Library/Tcl/macports1.0/macports_fastload.tcl
package require Pextlib

Then, how do you startup tclsh8.4 with a command line option to source this
file and remain in an interactive mode?  The man page and a google search
are not providing a clear answer to this simple problem.  I'm not a tcl
expert, but I would have thought there is a tclsh command line option to
source a .tcl script (and then remain interactive).

Thanks in advance,
Darren