Commit rights

Thomas de Grivel billitch at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:28:27 PDT 2009

Dear MacPorts maintainers,

I have been using, following and contributing to MacPorts for several years
now. I also maintain a few packages (gnome-planner, php-mode.el, d-mode.el,
speex, list is non-exhaustive =). Also I recently learned Lisp and will be
glad to help MacPorts and Lisp to get along.

Tonight (I live in France) I was browsing through the bug reports and some
were tempting me and I think I could help with those (#17774, #11119,
#11634, for starters). They are high priority and some are aged of more than
a year ..! If you were to allow me I could accept these tickets and maybe
close them in less than a year..  ; )

Cheers,

--
Thomas de Grivel