Port approval

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sat May 23 18:17:30 PDT 2009

On May 23, 2009, at 5:16 PM, Rainer Müller wrote:

> On 2009-05-24 01:56, Scott Haneda wrote:
>> From the users list:
>>> Hello, can someone closer to these two ports give me an idea of what
>>> their status is?
>>> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/17709
>
> No patch has been attached. Could you please attach it as it sounds
> you
> are already using it?

Totally bizarre, I have attached a patch.  It was supplied to me by
another macports users, which I have noted on the attachement.  It is
the very one I have deployed against.

>>> http://trac.macports.org/ticket/19432
>
> Committed in r51390.

Thanks.  When they are committed, does that mean I have access to
them, selfupdate would pick them up, or is there some waiting time?