how to merge my users svn Portfile into macports trunk?

Darren Weber dweber at macports.org
Fri May 29 13:00:37 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Darren Weber <dweber at macports.org> wrote:

> [...]
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> -m "ensure post-destroot and any other hacks do not depend on the port
> name, so the port can be renamed; created $itkName to serve as a global
> variable to identify the conventional library name for ITK"

> r51600 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-28 13:39:54 -0700 (Thu, 28 May
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> removing hack for FindITK.cmake after making that change in my copy of
> cmake in my user svn

> r51573 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-27 17:37:29 -0700 (Wed, 27 May
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> post-destroot hacks for FindITK.cmake

> r51562 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-27 15:49:47 -0700 (Wed, 27 May
> 2009) | 2 lines

> [ dweber at X ~ ]$ svn log
> ~/macports-trunk/dports/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile
> r51478 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-25 22:51:35 -0700 (Mon, 25 May
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> many bug fixes for wrapping, works for python25 and itkwish is working

> r51322 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-22 17:40:21 -0700 (Fri, 22 May
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> Revision 1; adding tweaks for the examples and testing variants; the
> wrapping seems to work now - at least for python

> r50785 | ryandesign at macports.org | 2009-05-09 02:53:31 -0700 (Sat, 09 May
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> InsightToolkit, vtk-devel: Fix typo in comment

> r50784 | ryandesign at macports.org | 2009-05-09 02:47:01 -0700 (Sat, 09 May
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> InsightToolkit: correct typos in long description and comments

> r50759 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-08 15:29:45 -0700 (Fri, 08 May
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> updated version; trying to add new variants for wrapping, etc.

> r50757 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-08 15:28:30 -0700 (Fri, 08 May
> 2009) | 2 lines
>
> Move InsightToolkit to graphics, where VTK is already, as this is primarily
> an image processing library

> r34064 | ryandesign at macports.org | 2008-02-11 11:55:24 -0800 (Mon, 11 Feb
> 2008) | 2 lines
>
> InsightToolkit: new port! See #13932

> As an svn novice, the following is a bit confusing:
>
> $ svn diff ~/myports/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile
> ~/macports-trunk/dports/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile
> $
> $ colordiff ~/myports/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile
> ~/macports-trunk/dports/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile
> 2c2
> < # $Id: Portfile 51603 2009-05-29 02:52:43Z dweber at macports.org $
> ---
> > # $Id: Portfile 51478 2009-05-26 05:51:35Z dweber at macports.org $
> 8c8
> < revision        3
> ---
> > revision        2
> 53,54c53
> < # The parallel build would be nice, but it's not reliable.

Looks like I did not use svn copy to start working on this port:

$ svn log -v ~/myports/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile
r51603 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-28 19:52:43 -0700 (Thu, 28 May 2009)
| 2 lines
Changed paths:
   M /users/dweber/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile

-m "ensure post-destroot and any other hacks do not depend on the port name,
so the port can be renamed; created $itkName to serve as a global variable
to identify the conventional library name for ITK"

r51600 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-28 13:39:54 -0700 (Thu, 28 May 2009)
| 2 lines
Changed paths:
   M /users/dweber/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile

removing hack for FindITK.cmake after making that change in my copy of cmake
in my user svn

r51573 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-27 17:37:29 -0700 (Wed, 27 May 2009)
| 2 lines
Changed paths:
   M /users/dweber/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile

post-destroot hacks for FindITK.cmake

r51562 | dweber at macports.org | 2009-05-27 15:49:47 -0700 (Wed, 27 May 2009)
| 2 lines
Changed paths:
   A /users/dweber/graphics
   A /users/dweber/graphics/InsightToolkit
   A /users/dweber/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile
   A /users/dweber/graphics/paraview
   A /users/dweber/graphics/paraview/Portfile
   A /users/dweber/graphics/vtk-devel
   A /users/dweber/graphics/vtk-devel/Portfile