edits to googlecode.tcl

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Nov 13 10:12:23 PST 2009

I edited googlecode.tcl to incorporate a second variation of the googecode URL.  After this change, however, there are a handful of portfiles that are breaking.

The first port that happens to be breaking for me is dot2tex.

It uses a custom homepage but the googlecode master_sites, and has it's own livecheck regex and url defined.

So the if condition for setting the livecheck.name follows ...
 * has home page
 * livecheck.name is still "default"
 * { pull regex from code.google.com or pull regex from *.googlecode.com }

It seems to me that the logic is correct and should return false, but I'm lost as to why it's an error now but wasn't in the past.

Any thoughts?

Relevant links:
http://trac.macports.org/ticket/20900
http://trac.macports.org/changeset/60451