tcl needs --disable-corefoundation

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Oct 11 19:01:32 PDT 2009

On Oct 11, 2009, at 20:01, Jack Howarth wrote:

> ps So the activatation state of python25 vs python26 could be
> considered to analogous to the Conflicts in python25 and
> python26 fink packages. There is no reason this situation
> shouldn't be automated in the same fashion so that when
> a package requires python25 to be activated, it is done
> automatically during the build but isn't a permanent change.

MacPorts doesn't currently have a notion of activating or installing
something temporarily, then deactivating or uninstalling it
automatically later. I don't see what that would get us either.
MacPorts can just activate or install it if you need it, and leave it.
That's what the dependency engine currently does.