tcl needs --disable-corefoundation

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Mon Oct 12 01:36:25 PDT 2009

On 2009-10-12 02:40 , Jack Howarth wrote:
> DEBUG: Found Dependency: receipt exists for python26
> --->  Activating py25-pmw @1.3.2_1
> DEBUG: Image error: /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Pmw/__init__.py is being used by the active py26-pmw port.  Please deactivate this port first, or use 'port -f activate py25-pmw' to force the activation.

That looks broken and I don't know how you manged to get to this point.
Usually the port group takes care where to install the python module
files. For you it is using python26 directories although the port is
using the python25 group. It works correctly for me and I was unable to
reproduce the problem.

Do you have any local modifications on py25-pmw or the port group?

Rainer