alternate configuration step with cmake rather than ./configure

Jonathan Tomshine jtomshine at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:49:30 PDT 2009

Thanks to all who replied.  I knew that this must have been addressed
before, and you pointed me in the right direction.  The port now
configures, builds, and dest-roots okay.  It is still having some
strange problem activating, but that's a different issue that I'll
deal with later.

-Jon

--
Jonathan Tomshine, PhD