The opendarwin .com debacle

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Thu Oct 22 08:38:46 PDT 2009

More confusion from #22165: <http://trac.macports.org/ticket/22165#comment:20>

Comment(by macports@…):

 Replying to [comment:19 jameskyle@…]:
 > The universal could be the issue since atlas is not currently
universal capable.

 > But the 64b vs. 32b should have been taking care of in this ticket
and revision:

 >  http://trac.macports.org/ticket/21433
 >
 >  http://trac.macports.org/changeset/57851

 It builds fine with numpy for me on SL with 64 bit. I'm sorry that I
 introduced confusion to this ticket. I'm afraid I was using the portfile
 from darwinports.com as a reference (where it's still hardcoded 32 bit),
 before I found out that this was not recommended/out of date.

--

Cheers

Adam