Dependency on developer tools

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Oct 23 13:00:01 PDT 2009

You just saddened me as I run multiple PPC servers :)
Do you have stats?  I would be willing to wager there is a
disproportionate amount of users that are on PPC using MacPorts.

I will bring this up also on the off list thread about Web site
changes, as with a little plugging in of Analytics, or running the
logs, we can find out exactly what the breakdown is, based on browser
and OS.