Three perl port submissions; p5-io, p5-io-socket-inet6, p5-lwp-attic

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Oct 30 02:32:46 PDT 2009

I just went through all my local port repo's, and found which ones
were not in MacPorts official, and which were local to only me.  I
have three it appears that are ready for submission.

As far as I can tell, there are no dependencies within these.  I
needed them for a software I was using, and quickly put them
together.  That software appears to work, so I am assuming these work
as well.

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/22306
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/22307
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/22308